Monday 31 March 2008

Too Lazy to Type.

Sometimes I hate Firefox, especially when the damn thing decides it is going to throw a wobbly and crashes so that the stuff you've just written is lost. So now I am in cranky old cow mode and need to type everything again. /me takes a good swipe at the stoopid bloody engine.

Two lots of goodies for you today. First is a little retro dress from *pop feel* that was L$160 and is brand new on the walls. This is a designer that I have seen before and started to take a looong look at; she has other things of loveliness there too and there is some really competitive pricing going on. I liked this frock cos you could use the collar separately as a piece of jewellery with other outfits, and the top is sweet on its own teamed with a pair of jeans. Hair is the long-time-ago freebie from RaC, and I'm wearing a Cupcakes skin (Mimi Coral is a goddess - fact) that was L$100 for 8 skins - Love Pearl Marilyn - a bargain in anyone's book. It is also gorgeous, and glowy, which I absolutely love. The little crystal bracelet is from *MM*, L$95 - Pearlie Pedro - who make exquisite pieces that are very reasonably priced and come scripted so the metal changes colour. The tights are the free set from G.L.A.M., which is situated in the same sim as *MM* - so great shopping to be had there.

The second of my little finds is from the Sleepy Hollow sim, and I went there to check out Grim Babies because the whole concept made me howl like a drain. Sorry, I have a fairly sick sense of humour... well, I'm not really sorry cos I am actually pretty perverse. :P

Anyhoo, a great gothy sim with ace clobber to be had and some fabbo doll stuff, like keys and special skins. The clothes are awesomeness too. This outfit is from Go Ask Alice (**GAA), and was L$150, which is not a bad price at all when you see how much work is there. I love it and wore it with an Eloh Another Shop mod skin (Bella Morte) - I cannot for the life of me recall where I got it, though - and L$1 hair from Diversity, Stephanie. Looks pretty damn fine to me. The boots are from !!!Miyu design*, and are the long old boots 06 L$250.

Oh, oh... before I forget, the outfit comes with a great tophat too, but it wouldn't fit on my big hair.

No comments: