Saturday 15 March 2008

Four for the Price of None!


I wanted to do something a bit more unusual today and show how you can get four great looks from two spectacular dresses that I have had sitting in my inventory for a bloody age. Separately both are what can be described as "The Mutt's Nuts" (just let your mind wander to the attention a male dog pays to certain parts of its anatomy - you'll get the reference), and look fantastic. They were also freebies, which makes this an even better deal.

In this shot I'm wearing the *Fireflies Boutique* dress top - Cosette - with the GHOST! - 7AM big ruffly, red skirt and glitch pants. They look as if they were made for each other. I also look like a gal that's been let down by some random wanker who couldn't be bothered to turn up, but that's another story... :X Personally, and you make your minds up medears, I think this is an awesome look, plus it reminds me of that dress Carrie from "Sex and the City" wore in the final episode? Don't ya LOVE that show?
The next shot shows the tops and bottoms reversed, and with the freeb (group giftie - go join!) belt from (PixelDolls) - Empress in black - I think it is another really great look. This is more salsa and cocktail where as the other is pure princess. Glad I shaved for this shot, and didn't do a Julia Roberts.

The skin is my fave freeb, S.Y.D. Autism, and I will wear it till all my pixels decay. LOL

Two sets of hair were used for these shots, both from ETD, and were a purchase I'm particularly fond of. The updo is called Shanna, L$175, and the long, black 'do' an AVEDA style (main SLurl) - Long Wavy - and retailed at L$100. AVEDA is also available at the ETD sim should you wanna risk the lag hell at the moment. Great freebies, btw, so get your hunting hat on and remember to say "ta muchly" if you see Elikapeka Tiramisu about! Thanks, Elika.

Shoes worn are my beloved ETD Heel Strap Platforms in red.

Remember, too, that you can just shift these back to the way the designers intended, hence four for none! I recommend everybody does this as it is a helluva way to make those Linden's go further. Same as in RL, a few pricey pieces and mix'n'match. Or, as here, free, free, free. LOL Enjoy!



No comments: