Thursday 13 March 2008

Getting an Act Together!

I'm not much of a blogger, me, cos they remind me of the pointless diaries I had given to me as a nipper from some well meaning reli at Crimbo. I never used them - still don't - and have only ever found the bizarre public holidays for other countries to be of interest. There's something to be said for those holidays though, and I believe it should be on the political agenda as Very Important Indeed. Are you listening, Gordon?

Anyhoo, enough rambling and on with the outfit. I love, love, love this dress because it is so not subtle, and I wanted loud. The texture on this dress isn't just loud, it is LOUD. No pathetic squeaking here, thankee greatly ma'am. Oh no... It's 60's style loveliness is from *DP Serendipity, a shop I have bought a few things from before. I recommend it highly as all of the things sold there are ace and there is a good range of price, though this little number ain't exactly newb friendly as it retails at L$160. The only complaint is that it doesn't come as a scripted skirt and will fall away to show midriff when the AO is attached. Being somewhat chunky for an av makes this a feckin' PITA. However...

As you can see, it is quite demure from the front but the back is a different matter as it shows off pretty shoulders wonderfully (er... not that I'm bigging mine up... even if they are LOL).

Because I'm a tramp, I'm wearing *Sheer* torn white tights, which are L$100 for the pack. There are a wide range of colours available as well as a couple of really awesome freebies. Go collect them because they will look great whatever your outfit is and visit the *Sheer* outlet at Le Zoo, where everybody should go cos it's great.

The curly hair I'm wearing is a giftie from the Bewitched Update Group that I have previously blogged. I have to admit though that I had no idea I had this cute little 'do' on my inventory until today. Which is a damn fine lesson about keeping on top of everything in there! If you let an inventory run away with itself, eventually they will be an event horizon from whence you will never return.

My skin is the lovely Wax Poetic Java Joe and was L$200, which is a very fair price indeed for this quality. Damn, I'm greatful there are some excellent skinners in SL now who put their work out for such a bargain.

Jewellery, bangle and earrings, was free from Rue D'Antibes ({JUNK})when the sim opened so I'm not certain if they still are. I hope everybody got the chance to explore this great place and pick them up, but if not go anyway as I love it there.

Beige snakeskin platforms came from Kitties Lair and are the much blogged new Tease! No, they were not cheap, but as I've pointed out before I am a self-confessed shoe slut of the first order and my soul went off to the devil a looooong time ago! /me clears throat... Um, L$290 - and cheap say I, defensively. I fell hard, medears, really hard.

Well, now I've managed to get an act together, I will hop off and do some more searching. Good hunting, my lovelies. xxx

No comments: