Friday 7 March 2008

Fly Me to A Sim...


I like Minajunk, I really do, because she makes ace stuff and it looks effing great. Just look at this simply beautiful headpiece, which is completely FREE! That's right, muchachos, free. I feel certain that if she made shoes or any other thing then I would be there in a heartbeat. Mina has talent, I tell yas, real, bona fide talent. The little butterflies at the bottom are flexi and move when you do. Sweet...

The lovely dress is from Total Betty Boutique and is something I've had a while, just sitting there in my inventory, as you do, gathering pixelated dust until this very moment. I got it at the boutique in Son (175, 208, 27) when that sim opened, but the main store is now in Plush Rho (see SLurl) - this dress isn't available anymore as a freebie, sadly. However, there are some excellent dollarbies, and also a 50% sale going on. Worth a visit, definitely, as all of the clothes are good quality items and reasonably priced.

Hair came to me by way of a group gift from Bewitched, and I recommend that this is a group you join as you get many items to try out. It's a subscribe-a-matic so won't cost you one of your precious twenty five. The hair I have on is a pretty flexi number and long - I don't do long usually cos I'm not certain the mush (= face) can take it. Prefer to stick to short darks, but as you can see from the piccies, it do look damn fine.

Shoozies are a freeb from *ICING*, and are still in her little wardrobe (= closet), thank all that's good. They are colour-scripted so you can chop'n' change 'em as much as your greedy little hearts desire. Er... not that I think anyone is really... er... (/me throws away the shovel, and looks at her hands) Sowwy... :P There are some other fabbo freebie items and, if you are really really new, the great Jack 'n' Jill starter packs are there too. Buy *ICING* - bloody amazing, and utterly gorgeous, so much so that you should rifle any lurking man's pockets immediately.

As for the jewells, well what can I say apart from OMG, how LUSH and (ugh) SQUEE! They are part of the St. Paddy's day gifts from Sparkle Skye Designs (/me waves at Sparkle) and Alienbear Gupte, and you MUST join their groups to be able to get these special items. The location is at Member shop (ALienbear's Design) , priced at L$1. Remember to wear the group tag or you will be turned down flat. Oh yeah.. Sparkle's dress for this giveaway is really rather special, and I am saving it for the right moment. TY for some great gifts, ladies.

Skin I'm in is another freebie that has been blogged to death by all and sundry. Sadly, it appears I too must get on the bandwagon and rave, or salivate, about the sheer greatness of it all. Available at the Skin Fair from Wax Poetic it is the Emo Queen Frostine. Looks pretty damn good, methinks.

Well, my lovelies, I would have included a SLurl for Wax Poetic but I can't. The grid has finally declared that it wants nothing to do with me and booted me off. In other words, it crashed. Dammit! Ho hum, it's getting a bit late and I have stuff to do in RL so maybe it's a hint too?

Nightie night, all. xxxx

No comments: