Saturday 29 March 2008

No Eggscuse at all.


Well, I have really, cos I've been busy in RL doing Glastonbury stuff - no sky dancing, folks, too damn cold! - which is an amazing place and if you have even the slightest leaning towards spirituality you should go see for yourself. It also has great pubs. :P

So, I was away for 6 days and when I came back a lot had happened in SL. No shit, I hear you cry. I missed so much good free stuff, I was busy chewing the back of my chair in plain despair. Well, almost. However there is some truly greeeaaaat stuff about now that Oestre has departed us, so take a looksie at these little gems...

First up, a new store by the name of BLAND, which is anything but. I bought a couple of absolutely gorgeous items, but the freebie box is so damn worthwhile I implore all to go get it. There is a dress, some undies/'kini and a T-shirt all for the stellar price of L$0. They are good too. Really good, hand-drawn textures with lovely details. Fabbo, dahlings!

The next freebie was from another new store I have never heard of before - VOGART - situated at a sim by the name of TRILOGY (216, 205, 598). It's a great place to look round too, and as the weather is a bit wet take a brolly and some wellies. Or a snorkel... take your pick. LOL The freeb is a lovely red gingham cami, with a little prim skirt that is moddable. Sadly, I had to wear my skinny Taille to wear it but it still looks really cute with ROSEMAR's free jeans. The skin is also a freeb from ROSEMAR (I love those skins, dammit) as a group giftie. JOIN, I tell you; Rosemary is generosity itself. The last item on my list was a group gift from the awesome, original and totally gobsmackingly good *KUROTSUBAKI* for March. Beautiful textures, seams and design, plus the little yellow flower in the free Bewitched hair I'm wearing is KEWT! The only not free stuff I have on today are the new shoes from Adam n Eve - Clomps - which are being flogged for the cheap as chips price of L$100 for a limited time. Get your booties to that there sim, kiddos! Jewellery does not count. Hehehe. Be safe all. xxx

1 comment:

Connie in a Sec said...

Love the pics..and great facial expression..personality PLUS!!
Do Flickr..please!!