Wednesday 13 February 2008

This is one of the displays for an excellent little shop I found while exploring, going by the name of Thimbles. Its main store is on a great new sim called Cherry Buttons & Moon Doggies that also has some of the cutest picnic areas I've seen in SL for quite some time. As you can see, the look is almost artilleri, but not, yet has a retro, rockerbilly loveliness I adore.

At the moment, Thimbles has a really great couple of freebies - socks and a cute set of pink Valentine T's - that have really good textures and finishing. I particularly like the frayed edges on the sleeves and neckline.


There are a number of other places worth a look too, like CG Couture, who is selling some mods of the Another Shop free skins for a snip. Well... I think L$25 is a steal, and when I think of how hard it was to be a noob over a year ago, things have moved on quite a lot! And this is despite all the hoo ha about contents theft ... (/me climbs off soapbox) ... er ... anyhoo, the pic on the right shows what I mean.




http://slurl.com/secondlife/MoonDoggies/176/48/27

This ere be the SLurl, and when I get better at putting these damn links in it'll say the place properly. For now, I'm certain any readers will forgive my incompetence and point a finger and laugh.














No comments: