Sunday 24 February 2008

Little Town - Women's Clothing is a place I found quite by accident after getting some rather gorgeous freebie shoes from +tricolore+ update group. I had decided to check the sim out and wandered rather aimlessly until I found ::LT::. Now I ain't saying that all the clothes in here are top notch, or even of a style you don't see often in SL, but they are cheap and within the range of Newbies who are still camping for their cash. A nice little touch was the wall with instructions on how to edit your skirts so they fit, and who, when we were still walking round in system skin, wouldn't have KILLED to have that information at their hands?


Anyhoo... everything in the shop is no more than L$80, come with prim shoes (which are a personal choice I have to say, but what the hell) AND this cute-as-anything check number was L$30! I love the detail as it is really good with pintucks and lace on the bodice, and no seam issues that I can see. Here I've teamed it with the free skin from (IS) Eva Este - Valentina, and the bootiful boy hair from ETD (L$1) - Sleek.

The ever-so-sexy stilettos are from Maitreya at G.L.A.M. in response to the random and increasingly annoying thieving that seems to be such a big part of SL at the mo. All I gotta say to that and the arseholes doing it is : "Get a goddamn life and learn to do something for yourself!"
Earrings are from Miriel and have been blogged about a million times by lots and lots of other folks.

No comments: