Sunday 17 February 2008

This is <3>, and one of the best places to shop on the grid bar none! I kid you not... :D Mimi Coral is a goddess and has the most amazing clothes you are ever going to see - they are always beautifully textured, designed flawlessly, and make you look cuter than a very cute thing indeed. And let me tell you, there are plenty of cute things out there on the grid. LOL

Anyhoo, this here post be not about Cupcakes - oh no, indeed not - but about a little shop situated across from it named **The Closet** (main SLurl). Oh my... lions and tigers and bears... blah blah. Lovely, lovely things to go into a groaning, and simply horrid dysfunctional inventory (that is, already there's too damn much in it, grrr).

Look at this little blouse; it is so sweet and pretty... It was L$150 and makes you look like butter couldn't possible melt in your mouth, or indeed in or on any other part of your anatomy! It comes in a number of colours, and would look fab teamed with jeans or a skirt and little flat pumps.

However, this dress that I'm wearing - deadleaf - is so scrummy I could just scoop it up and eat it with a spoon. In every aspect it is beautiful with great texturing and a lovely boho chic feel. LS200
It has a prim belt that sets it off beautifully but I wore it with the new jacket layer belt from Nyte 'n' Day (a snip at L$49 with two colours in the pack), and a pair of freebie fishnet tights from (CS) as part of the Valentine drive. The bag is a group freeb too - (CS) Hobo in red, red patent - as is all my jewellery. Shoes, which you can't see, and I will blog later, are from **Baby Monkey.

So ladies, if you feel you wanna embrace your inner hippy, go take a look at **The Closet, I don't think you will be at all disappointed.

Oh yes... look who has mastered putting in the SLurls? What a clever piece of Taille I am.

1 comment:

Saiko Setsuko said...

Damn that dress is cute, I can see me in it for sure. Great find Taille!