Monday 21 April 2008

Eat your heart out, George!

I haven't been about for a few days and have missed all the hunts, finds and general mayhem on the grid for well over a week, so needed to spend, spend spend, just to make myself feel better again. Anyhoo, that's my excuse even if it is pathetic and feeble :P and, I decided I wanted a "LOOK" to make sure I overcompensated properly. I wasn't certain what look, and it took me an age to scour the sims for something to take my fancy, so here, mes amis, for your delectation and delight, is my take on the 80's without scary shoulder pads!

The clobber what I is wearing is a frock from !tb (though it's marketed as a jumper???) and was a canny L$100, and the hair is from Hiccup (you gotta love that gal, Tilly Tokyo) for L$175 - Aint Born typical - in the platinum pack. I have to say that this is such a great short cut that I'll prolly never take it of me head...EVER!

Tights were a problemo, but I managed to find something that really took my fancy from a designer I have never seen before. They come in loads of colours, and are very well made indeed - lovely textures. Plenty of pretty undies in the shop too, so go and check it out. Oh yeah, be prepared for surprising lady stuff on display; it made me laugh like a drain. LISA MARIE'S Flower Grey Socks were L$90 and have a sussy belt in the pack too.

Shoes are, of course, Armidi, and are the delectable, delicious, delightful and desirous Dhali Bow Platforms in silver, L$325. Not cheap, but soooo lush and requiring of alliteration that I will have to snap my own fingers so I type no longer.

I got the hat from Periquita, who has LONG time been one of my favourite shoemakers and seems to be extending her not inconsiderable talents towards other areas including sunnies and jewellery. Take a look at Free*Style if ya don't believe me. I had to fiddle with it so it would sit on the back of my head but I think it looks ace. Big Bow Hat L$100.

+plus is another new designer for me and I was impressed with the cost of all of the lovely items in the shop. My gorgeous new bangle was a measly L$60 so I got one in copper as well, and I had to have the fabboo giant patent clutch in grey for L$120 or I would probably have carked it there and then. I ain't much of a bag gurl, but I do like the odd one or two and this works quite nicely with my AO, which can be a right PITA when they don't. ::Tuli:: supplied the necklace for a further L$100, with two in the pack so's ya can choose an attachment area. Useful, particularly when you wanna have something else on your chest like maybe a prim skirt? Or a man??? LOL

Skin was ROSEMAR creampuff in almond Group giftie - /me blows kisses at Rosemary.

No comments: