Friday 11 April 2008

Retro Trash Slut :P



BLAND is a new store and has some fine, fine things in there that I like muchly, sooo muchly that I bought a dress with a system skirt. Now considering the PITA that Wind-effing-Light is causing with system skirts I thought it was pretty bloody brave of me... And boy, am I pleased my hunch paid off.

It's a lovely dress, bright and cheery, and it is also styled with great flare. The only thing I'm sulky about is that there aren't many layers, and I do like 'em so cos you can mix and match the pieces every-which-way. Cost L$200 but I don't care as now I know everyone'll see me coming. LOL

I teamed it with the rather good Eloh another skin mod from Fancy Fairy called Marilyn, which comes with a nice shape that rather accurately portrays the sex icon to a "T" - available for L$100 (however, the Taille you see is all my own work). A damn fine price for some quality work, and it makes a gal look hotter than that tin roof - smokin'! There happen to be some other really fine pieces there too if you are into the fairy thing, and the scripted wings selling for L$200 are simply beautiful with hand painted textures. The bra peeking over the top of the dress is from Fancy Fairy too and is as free as a bird. Look for the Spring Lingerie set cos I know you won't be disappointed with its sheer loveliness.
Hair is from booN and is the great freebie that's still available in store, NMR32. I decided on blondie-locks to make certain I had that whole tartlet look down pat. Now, I think it works pretty damn good, but then I would. :D

Shoes and necklace both from *JetDoll*, and I blogged 'em previously so I hope you were paying attention to the cost ('cept I just remembered I couldn't find the shoes - meh) as I ain't repeating meself. Oh no...

Have fun and nighty, night all. xxx

No comments: