Monday 7 April 2008

Tree of Second Life™


Not so much a fashion exhortation as a "Go and take a look at this awesome place...!" Not only are there great clothes - not for the fainthearted as they are stylish, beautiful and fairly pricey - including shoes, and jewellery, but there is the most stunning build and lovely gardens to explore and wander about. This has to be one of the prettiest places I have been in SL™ and, believe me, I've travelled the metaverse a fair old bit.

I did take a couple of "fashion" piccies cos I thought it would be a waste of a great opportunity. I am wearing today [Random] new Bow Tunic in cream, L$125 and the L$1 Very Skinny Jeans from the GNUbie Store (the very top floor of the shop). Hair by (JUNWAVE), wolf_short Black, L$60, and my skin is a ::Tuli:: S5 group gift and looks perfect for this casual look.

A quick word about (JUNWAVE)... the hair is cheap, and very, very good. Go there immediately!

Necklace from *JetDoll* for L$60, and it is sooo cute. Mmmmhmmm, I do love her stuff.

Have fun, my lovelies. xxx


No comments: