Saturday 10 May 2008

Baby, I'm BACK...

So no blogging for some time, but then I ain't good at it, and oh my word, what terrible shennanigans there have been in the metaverse since my unscheduled absence. Minnu being depth-charged for plagiarism, and all that other bish-fest stuff... Wow. I'm just sad I managed to avoid it as there is nothing I like better than a bit of a brawl, provided I'm also on the winning team, that is. (Cowardice, you are my friend and I like living, so the maxim "live to fight another day" will NEVER apply to me. "Live to run" is more my style.) ;)

So what do I have for you to look at, then? Well, I like it, hence why it is here, so on with the descriptions and locations. Today I am mostly wearing:

A coat as a dress from a great little shop, AOI-YA, in JapaTown for the ridiculous price of L$40. The whole thing is adjustable, and the belt is a cute little thing attached to the skirt. Buttons are a separate prim attachment. This designer has got other things in the shop for sale that are cheap too, so browse as you may find something you like.
Tights are from *Sheer* and are L$100 for a "torn and lady-like" pack.
Free Tesla shoes, Shiny Felicity *Red* Slingback Stilettos, but these are probably not free anymore. Sowwy, folks.
Glasses from Nea-Ban for L$225 - Fujikat's Eyes.
Hair L$175 from House of Heart Design - the awesome Feral, which I HAD to have or I would've just curled up and died. You get five colours in the pack, so a real bargain plus this is a great group to join as there are regular freebies. Thanks, Sheltered Heart, from the bottom of my... er... heart. *coughs*
Free bag courtesy of (CS), and it is the lush, long-time-ago freebie, Hobo in Cherry Patent.
***REDGRAVE* skin, so NOT free, people, but beautiful and expensive, though not sooo bad that you need to sell a kidney, L$990 Pale Skin 02, Emma.
And last, my earrings are the lovely group gift from +plus *White Pearl Earring*. If you haven't been there, you must as the jewellery is utterly wicked.

No comments: