Tuesday 20 May 2008

New Kid in Town.

I've been kinda desperate for something to show on this here little bloglet of mine, as I haven't a snowflake's chance in hell of beating the big boys at their game, so imagine my delight at a notice that turned up from FashCon for a little place called /AXEL with a freebie top attached. It caught my somewhat jaded attention after wading through the shiteloads of spam that you get so I shrugged my shoulders and went to take a look. And I have to say it ain't half bad, kiddies...

This little number is a very nice outfit that has two types of skirt - a sculptie version (shown here) and a rather nice knee length flexi skirt that could be worn with plenty of other things. I'm afraid that sculptie skirt attachments are totally impractical, although they do look damn good in the piccies, which is a shame. Suinna Outfit L$175.

I bought another top - Argyl Cardigan (Blue) L$75 - from the shop as all the items are reasonably priced so there is no unexpected kidney extraction to pay for any of it. I hope when the "shop proper" opens (only a temporary outlet at the mo) that this will be maintained as being well-dressed in SL should be something we all strive for diligently! Skirt shown on the right is the flexi version from the first outfit.

The free top is rather niftily modeled - if I say so myself, and I do :P - below. I must say that it is a rather sweet little thing and well drawn, as are all the items, with good textures and maybe, if I'm being a picky bish, some very small seam issues.

Rest of the stuff I have on my bod are:

House of Heart Hair 1st May New release Pack- Free gift
TESLA shoes - Jane Leopard L$50
ETD shoes - T-strap Peep Wedges L$100
*MM Luxe* Jewellery - Quartz crystal Circle Bangle (scripted) L$95
*REDGRAVE* Pale Skin 02 - Emma *oldrose* L$990
[SG*] Tote Bag - L$0

The necklace I seem to have mislaid; something incredibly easy to do in the vast reaches of a scarily deepening inventory. Take heed, do not be afraid to trash stuff! LOL

No comments: