Friday 28 November 2008

Winter is a-coming...


It is cold at the moment, and not just in RL, but on the grid too, with many sims reflecting the Season of HUMBUG that will be upon us all too soon. Now, I'm not a grinch, but I do find the constant references to said to be tiresome, particularly with the exhortations to buy, Buy, BUY! we have shoved down our necks. However, I found some nice things to cheer me up, and I thought you might like to take a looksie at 'em.

First up, some rather splendid shoes by a new store (to me, anyhoo) with the splendid name of Riddle. They come in many, many colours, and have several sole choices included in the pack for a measly L$150 - which is fooking cheap, folks. They're also very well made.

The outfit I have decided to pair my shoes with is the rather splendid Carlyle by a Piece of Candy, priced at L$250, which has millions of layers. I am particularly enamoured with the sweater and the cowl neck as they fit like a dream and look fabboo. It's also a reason to dress snugly and channel my inner hippy, but the less said about that the better, methinks. :)) There is also an ongoing hunt at the moment for Blue Diamonds containing skins that are based on the Nora stuffz that you can read about in one of my earlier posts. At a L$1 each, this is a great way to spice up your look if you're on a budget.

I'm also wearing an Aveda hair by ETD, which I snagged in the sale for L$50, and the Bad skin (black) by MinaJunk which was lots of moolah... L$1000, but for something so damn gorgeous I don't care.

Happy shopping, and remember to fight off the crowds with something sharp and shiny.

No comments: